supporting better business.
Moonah and Glenorchy Business Association (MGBA) is an independent, non-government membership organisation that offers support, information and advice to businesses of all sizes across a range of areas including accounting, business consultancy, real estate, retail, education, travel and tourism.
From a handful of members at it’s inception in 1951, the MGBA has a strong and growing membership of approximately 300.
2019 MGBA Annual General Meeting
Thursday 21 March 2019
Join the MGBA as we celebrate our AGM with an evening of networking and hearing the benefits of the I-PREP internship. Download the invite (PDF) here.
Book a ticket or two via Eventbrite here:
Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 MGBA City of Glenorchy Excellence Awards – winners are listed here
Benefits of Membership
- Networking opportunities between local businesses at MGBA events
- Communication between local businesses and all levels of government including the Glenorchy City Council with regular access to The Mayor
- A chance to voice concerns or support with politicians and relevant issues
- Training and professional development prospectives including the City of Glenorchy Excellence Awards
- Connect and provide services for local businesses and organisations
Our Purpose & Vision
- To create a supportive environment for local businesses, promote informative networking and assist our members in their business endeavours
- To be recognised as an association to link local businesses with government bodies – a voice